1. Any dietary restrictions.
2. Expected time of arrival (If you happen to find that you’re more than an hour later than expected check-in time, please call to let us know when your party will be arriving.)
3. Notify us if you plan on bringing your pup.
4. Notify us if you plan on bringing an infant.
5. Any special considerations or questions you may have.
You may also call: (315) 568-9057, to make a reservation.
(Please do not telephone us after 8:30 p.m. as a courtesy to our other guests. If you wish to know availability of a room, visit our Reservation System.)
Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.,
or by special arrangement prior to arrival date.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.