A full, hearty, country breakfast is served year round in the dining room or West Parlor. In seasonal weather, guests may take their breakfast meal on the north porch or on the patio by the in-ground swimming pool.
Dietary restrictions are accommodated.
Breakfast is served between 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Complementary coffee and tea are available in the guest pantry. Small snacks can be found in the guest pantry throughout the day.
Besides the bedroom, the living areas of the manor include:
- Two spacious light and airy parlors
- Dining room
- Cozy den with wrap around couch, television, video library, and working fireplace
- Downstairs powder room
- Columned, front porch and screened in side porch with thrilling, unobstructed views of glorious sunrises and sunsets,
and swimming pool patio
OPEN YEAR ROUND
Young adults and children are welcome.
Smoking is permitted on the porches and grounds only.
Alcohol consumption is permitted.
Cayuga Lake access is available.
We are located less than 1/4 mile from the New York State Chiropractic College.
We accommodate guest pets. Please call first for details, as service is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We have established two bedrooms in the West Wing of our house, which has a private entrance, as “pet friendly”. If you have a well-behaved pet that you wish to bring with you, we will try to accommodate your needs. We allow only two guest pets at the manor at any given time. Please telephone before assuming that your pet can accompany you. Reservations for pets are accepted or denied at the discretion of the innkeepers.
- Owners must have proof available of current rabies vaccinations.
- Owners should bring pet bedding, crate or pen, food and dishes. Towels, place mats and treats are available.
- Guests agree to adhere to the inn’s policies, to be responsible for any damage done by the pet and to absolve the innkeepers of any liability if the pet is injured.
Pet Fee: $15.00 Per Night
- Walk-ins are welcome, reservations are suggested.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy.
- A two night minimum is required for weekend stays from May through October.
- Accepted Payment Methods: MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card, cash, Travelers’ Checks, and personal checks.
- A 50% advanced deposit for the length of your stay is required when making a reservation.
- Payment for entire stay is expected upon arrival.
- Please inform us of any special needs you might have at the time of your reservation.
- With advance notice, we can help you with special touches, such as, flowers; chocolates; gift certificates; dinner reservations; picnic baskets; massages; theater and concert tickets.
- Taxes are not included in the room rate. We are subject to an 8% New York State sales tax and a 4% B&B tax.
Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation with less than 14 days notice, refunds will be given to the extent that we are able to rebook your room, less a 10% processing fee per room.
Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival for:
- Special Events Weekends
- Reservations of three or more rooms
- Stays of five or more nights
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
Please call: (315) 568-9057
(Please do not call us after 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time as a courtesy to our guests.)
Check-in Time is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., or by special arrangement prior to arrival date.
Check-out Time is 11:00 a.m.
View the Contact Us & Directions page